To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians.
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Newest learning materials:
- New Photo Series: Smoker's polyp reduction improves voice even though the larynx result may not be "pretty" (June 11, 2019)
- New Photo Series: Zenker's diverticulum returns its contents upwards to the throat after each swallow (June 6, 2019)
- New Photo Series: Candida infection with cheesy residue before and after fluconazole (May 8, 2019)