To educate about voice, swallowing, airway, coughing, and other head and neck disorders in order to help people work more effectively with their personal physicians.
What learning materials do we have?
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- By format: under "Browse by Format," choose to browse all the entries (alphabetically) or to look through only photos or videos.
Newest learning materials:
- New Photo Series: Three views of the entrance to the esophagus from far-away to close up (July 9, 2019)
- New Photo Series: Pulsed KTP laser treatment of vascular abnormalities in a singer (June 25, 2019)
- New Photo Series: Smoker's polyp reduction improves voice even though the larynx result may not be "pretty" (June 11, 2019)